True Colors // Book recomendation

Hi everyone Kamy is here one day more :)!

Today I want to talk about a special book that I read on my young days when I was teen hahaha.


The author of this book is EndlessCurl (Ximena Renzo) she is a Peruvian girl who wanted to write about the wonderful things in South America through this book. 

I read True Colors when I was 13 years old and I was starting to read on a reading app that was all the rage, Wattpad. I started in this app firt reading fanfics of characters  from animated series I used to watch at that time and I wanted to read original content and not characters from famous series that already existed. This story caught my heart in the first moment, the affection the characters have for each other it´s pretty,  their most valuable journey is that of friendship and love, which leads them to dive into their own waters, and to overcome difficult moments in life thanks to some elements: reaffirmation and the pursuit of dreams, independence, strength, hope, gratitude, forgiveness and reconciliation. 

















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares