All Time Favourites

Hello guys welcome to my blog one day more! Today I´ll write about my top 5 of my favorite themes what I like it a lot. Welcome to Kamy Tops 



 

1) The Owl House 

TOH it´s an animated series under the production of Disney, the director of this great serie is Danna Terrance. The genres of TOH are comedy, comedy horror and fantasy. This series to be released on 10 January 2020. The main character is Luz Noceda, a girl of 14 years who want live a fantasy life of witches and magic cuz she where she live´s is bulleted for living in her fantasies until she discover a portal to a new weird worl, the boiling islands and founded that magic does exist in that world, but not in the way she expected. I love it this series so much, the mystery and comedy make a good combination and leave you looking forward to the next episode. Plus the world of Danna Terrace's world-building is well planned.





2)Maze Runner

Maze Runner is a movie about a young guys in a labyrinth full of monsters and mysteries. It´s a movie with the genres of ci-fi, suspense and action directed by Wes Ball. The film premiered on 19 September 2014.  The story of the main character Thomas was shocking, I didn't expect some details of his life or the place where they lived, besides that in the whole film you always hold your breath because of the drama. 






3)Naruto

Naruto is a manga and anime of ninjas of shonen´s genre and released in 2002b to TV Tokyo. The creation of  Masashi Kishimoto is about the story of an orphaned teenage Ninja named Naruto Uzumaki, whose parents were killed in the attack of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (Kyubi), and who aspires to become Hokage (leader of his village) in order to be recognised as someone important within the village and among his peers. I like Naruto very much cuz it is an anime with nice values, it inspires me not to give up my dream and always follow my ninja path!







4)Bluey

Bluey is a children's animated series which tells the story of a little girl called bluey and the adventures she has with her family. The programme was created by Joe Brumm and premiered in 2018. Bluey is that series that is for children but also for adults, it has made me cry a few tears because of the relatability of this cute family and the lessons they teach in each episode. My favourite episode is Sleppy time, where it's about the kids having to grow up but their parents will always be there for them, and the soundtrack doesn't help at all in making me not cry 😭. 













5)The giver






The Giver is a book and film of science fiction about the story of Jonas, a teenager who discover his community where he lives keeps very dark secrets about the world in which he lives, a world where colours do not exist,  music, religion, politics, etc. Is a novel written by the author Lois Lowry and and published in the year 1993 and in 2014 their movie. As I said above I love stories with plot twists that I didn't expect at all and The Giver has a lot of that, like a "perfect" society where nothing exists so there are no wars, fights, discrimination and separation in the end it ends up being a very imperfect society, that's very cool.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares