Festival of Ligth

Good morning mates! I hope you are okay. Today I going to tell you about an amazing festival realized in Chile, it's called the Festival of Light. 




The Festival of Light it´s a show of chinese lights of differents fantastic creatures and nature of the China culture. There was 30 illuminated themes over the 25 mt, this show was realized in Parque de la Familia, Quinta Normal (Santiago).

I went to this festival in February of 2020, a last month of start of the Covid Pandemic and I can remember I went to the last day of the festival so it was lucky have gone. I went with my old brother, he worked that summer so hard for go to this festival cuz the tickets was very expensive :,)

When I went to the entrance of the Festival I felt very exited with the first impression of the festival, I didn´t have idea that would amazing and very big.



I enjoyed so much this festival for the variaty of the animals, flowers and fantastic creatures like dragons. I felt like I was in China in live. My favorite part of the show was the Chinese zodiac.












Comentarios

  1. That festival is really beautiful, but its ticket are really expensive as well.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares