My brother BBFF

Marcos is my brother 10 years older than me, he is the middle brother and the closest to me. He left home when he was 28 because he got married and now lives far away. He studied public administration at the same university as me, Universidad de Chile and currently works in networks and connections, he also plays Pokemon Go competitively. 


Marcos is a very loving and helpful person, he is always there for people who need him, he likes doggy memes and is tender when he shows me one, he looks like a little boy excited with that meme. Since I was little he has been my best friend, he taught me how to play pokemon and other kind of video games when I was little, he also taught me the animated series/movies he liked and those were unique moments when we would sit on the couch to watch for example kung fu panda, those moments were unique because they were just laughter and food. When he won tickets to the cinema he always took me with him. When I talk to him about the things I like he is very attentive, he accompanies me everywhere I want to go and always comes to me when I need help, even though we don't live in the same house he has told me that he will always be there for me 😄.




Comentarios

Entradas populares