Rubius: A streamer I follow on Social Media

Hello mates Kamy is here once more! Today I will tell you about a very special person who has grown up with me and who I still follow on social media. 

Rubius (or as his real name Ruben Doblas) is a Spanish youtuber and streamer who does daily live shows about videogames or blogs, currently living in Andorra. Rubius is a very funny person as well as famous, he is one of the most famous youtuber in Spanish speaking countries (like Latin America and Spain).  Rubius mainly does live streams on Twitch, the most popular platform to do live streams, he spends up to 8 hours playing live, he also organizes very popular video game tournaments like the last one of Fornite where he gathered 100 streamers. 

I think I've been following Rubius for 9 years, I was very little when my classmates talked about some famous Spanish youtubers who were very funny, I investigated who they were and Rubius was the one who caught me the most with his personality, he made me laugh a lot with his epic vlogs. 

What I like about Rubius is that he has never changed his personality, he is still the same person who screams at the slightest screamer (scares in horror video games), his angry screams that are very funny and the nice relationship he has with his followers. I remember in 2015 he came for the first and only time to Chile and my parents didn't let me go to meet him because I was too little to go by myself, that day I was very sad but then I laughed with the vlog he uploaded when he was in my country, even in the hotel they gave him the presidential suite hahaha.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares