Things I enjoying doing outdoors

 Hello  my beautiful people here is Kamy again for bringing you a new post, today's topic is something I enjoying doing outdoors.

To be honest I'm not a person who likes to go out a lot... but there are times when I do go out for something special like play pokemon Go. In Pokemon Go there is a special date in the month where a very special pokemon is released for the trainers and the main mission is to catch a perfect stats pokemon (100%).

I started playing Pokemon Go since the release date which was in 2016, I remember I was very happy to play at night but sadly I found out that my mobile phone was not compatible with the game :( but after I got a good mobile phone, I go every month to Parque Forestal, Metro Bellas Artes. The park is a very big place where many trainers from Santiago. 

I love going to play because when a perfect pokemon comes out everyone runs out to catch it, you make friends with the people playing and you can buy nice pokemon stuff like mugs, plushies, etc. Playing Pokemon Go makes me feel like a real trainer, the last time I played was last November 5th. 




(reference image xD)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares